Accounts Payable Recovery Audits
Most Clients want an AP recovery process to be a thorough examination of transactions with vendors that result in:
The Webster Organizationís proprietary computer programs enable analysis of Accounts Payable, Materials Management and Vendor transactions down to line item detail.
- Recovering all significant overpayments
- Discovering how overpayments occurred
- Implementation of workable solutions to reduce future overpayments
- Achieving these outcomes while being virtually transparent to the clientís day-to-day operations
Example recovery categories:
Additionally, a number of reports can be generated from the data to improve and develop new benchmarks for the facility.
- Pricing errors
- Sales Tax overpayment
- Duplicate and Misdirected Payments
- Rebates Due
- Returned Goods
- Incorrect Freight charged
- Trade in allowances
- Warranty Repair
- Unrealized credits
- Discounts Due
Click here to learn more about the Recovery Audit process.
The TWO AP recovery process is a thorough examination of transactions with vendors.